Patch will update this list if we receive more specifics.
(Please label all items with your child's name)
To be Left in Cubby:
- Complete change of seasonal clothing, including socks and underwear.
- Sweater or sweatshirt.
- Spare pair of shoes or sneakers (optional, but great to have if possible).
- Extra hat and pair of mittens for colder weather (if available).
- Package of diapers and wipes (if applicable).
To Bring Daily:
- Lunch (if applicable)
- Sneakers or closed shoes for the playground -- sandals, flip-flops, clogs or party shoes do not provide adequate protection. We’re happy to change a child’s shoes for outdoor play.
- Appropriate seasonal outerwear – layers are great since the temperature during the day is variable. (We go outside daily, barring exceptional weather).
- Raincoat and boots, in wet weather – we go for rain walks!
- Jackets, snow pants, boots, hats, mittens are required in winter - we love snow!
For Rest Box: (Full Day & Stay Day)
- Two crib sheets (parents must wash one sheet weekly).
- Quiet rest toy.
Students will need some basic items, but not necessarily traditional school supplies. Items such as Purel, boxes of tissues, rolls of paper towels, etc., are requested for kindergarten classrooms.
The supply lists vary by teacher and were sent home with students at the end of the school year in June. Some teachers will list required supplies as well as "wish lists" on their classroom pages housed on the Claypit Hill website. If you have questions about what your child will need, contact his/her teacher.
The supply lists vary by teacher and were sent home with students at the end of the school year in June. The attached PDF includes supply lists for each teacher. We've listed the page number for each teacher's list in the chart below:Teacher/Grade PDF Page Number Teacher/Grade PDF Page Number GRADE 1 GRADE 4 Mrs. O'Brien Page 1 Ms. Devlin Page 14 Ms. Horgan
Ms. CherwinskiPage 15 Ms. Bergeron Page 3 Ms. Rogers Page 16 Ms. Weig
Mr. MoynihanPage 17 GRADE 2 GRADE 5 Ms. Morrison Page 6 Ms. Mattson Page 18 Ms. Knox Page 7 Ms. Candini Page 19 Ms. Powers Page 8 Mr. Gees Page 20 Ms. Niles Page 9 Mr. O'Connor Page 21 GRADE 3 Ms. Ackers Page 10 Ms. Cohen Page 11 Ms. Dowd Page 12 Mrs. Moynihan Page 13