1. When to Vote. Polls will open at 7 a.m. and will close at 8 p.m. As long as you're in line by 8 p.m., you will be allowed to vote. When it comes to getting in line, however, as my mother used to say, "Don't push it."
2. Where to Vote. Wayland has only two voting locations. Precincts 1 and 4 vote in the gymnasium at the Wayland Town Building, while precincts 2 and 3 vote in the gymnasium at Wayland Middle School. Precincts are based on your address and a PDF list is available here.
3. Absentee Ballots. If you're voting absentee, your ballot must be turned in at the Wayland town clerk's office (41 Cochituate Road) by the time polls close at 8 p.m.
4. Where Can I Find Results? Well, here on Wayland Patch, of course. We'll be visiting both polling sites throughout the day, taking photos, talking to folks and otherwise keeping you up-to-date on what's happening during election day in Wayland. Then, when polls close at 8 p.m., we'll update that same article with local election results and we'll update this State Results article with, well, state results.
5. What's on the Ballot? We've put together a handy Election Guide that presents the information you're going to find on the Wayland ballot. The only things not included are a couple of non-binding ballot questions that differ among Wayland precincts.