1. Town Meeting Dates. Selectmen looked at a variety of options and took into consideration the opinion of the Town Meeting Procedures Subcommittee before settling on a decision Monday night. In the end, they opted for holding town meeting before spring break and after Passover and Easter. The dates for the 2013 Annual Town Meeting and election are:
- Town Election: Tuesday, April 2.
- Town Meeting begins Thursday, April 4. It will continue on April 7, 9 and 10 as necessary.
2. Next Board of Selectmen Meeting. Selectmen are next scheduled to meet on Monday, Dec. 3.
3. Liquor Violation Outcome. Wayland Variety & Deli will serve a one-year probation period, as well as a two-day suspension of its liquor license for failing a recent alcohol compliance check. More details on this are available in this article.