Mouse over the pins in the map for information about police or fire activity at that location. The same information, as well as items that cannot be mapped, is provided below.
- 148 Commonwealth Road; July 19, 8:35 a.m. - Two-car motor vehicle accident.
- 228 Lake Shore Drive; July 19, 4:23 p.m. - Caller reported a "problem with a swan."
- 233 Lake Shore Drive; July 19 5:59 p.m. - Caller reported kids trespassing.
- 3 Fields Lane; July 19, 10:21 p.m. - Caller reported hearing a gunshot.
- Wayland Country Club; July 20, 4:53 a.m. - Employee reported all four Coke machines were broken into.
- 9 Training Field Road; July 20, 10:50 a.m. - Caller reported what appeared to be marijuana plants growing at the location. The plants were determined to be Japanese maples.
- 397 Boston Post Road (Russell's Garden Center); July 21, 10:47 a.m. - Caller reported a terminated employee made threats to employer.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.