Mouse over the pins in the map for information about police or fire activity at that location. The same information, as well as items that cannot be mapped, is provided below.
- 262 Main Street; Oct. 31, 12:20 a.m. - Arrest of Eustaquio Mendoza following a motor vehicle stop. Mendoza was charged with operating under the influence of liquor (second offense) and a marked lanes violation.
- 5 Folsom's Pond Road; Oct. 31, 1:36 p.m. - Report of larceny from a home.
- Snake Brook Road; Oct. 31, 8:08 p.m. - Report of a fight in progress between two female parties. The caller said they left in an SUV. No one was located by police.
- 5 Folsom's Pond Road; Nov. 1, 8:49 a.m. - Caller reported that the items reported stolen (see above) had been located.
- 4 Westway Road; Nov. 3, 1:07 a.m. - Arrest of Joseph Cincotta, 37, following a motor vehicle stop. He was charged with operating under the influence of liquor and a marked lanes violation.For more on this story, see the article, "Wayland High Baseball Coach Pleads Not Guilty to OUI Charge."
- 103 Cochituate Road; Nov. 3, 4:20 p.m. - Arrest of Alexandra Mesnick, 18, of Sycamore Road in Wayland. According to a press release, Officer Tyler Castagno observed a vehicle parked on the side of the road, with a female driver asleep inside. When he knocked on the window, the driver awoke and attempted to drive off. Following a traffic stop, Mesnick was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of alcohol, a marked lanes violation and being a minor in possession of alcohol.