Mouse over the pins in the map for information about what took place at that location. The same information, and sometimes additional information, is available below. Please note, not all log items have a specific address that can be mapped. In those cases, the information is only presented below in text form.
Additionally, this is only a sample of the items in the police log -- it is the items we deemed most interesting to Patch readers.
- 97 Concord Road; Jan. 14, 9:50 a.m. - Caller reported a suspicious motor vehicle parked in the lot of the synagogue across from her house.
- 15 River Rock Way; Jan. 15, 12:25 p.m. - Hit and run motor vehicle accident reported.
- 124 Commonwealth Road; Jan. 15, 4:13 p.m. - Caller reported finding a cell phone on her lawn.
- 70 Glezen Lane; Jan. 16, 9:03 a.m. - A car struck and rock. BLS provided transport to an area hospital.
- 152 Boston Post Road; Jan. 16, 9:03 a.m. - Fence damaged in a motor vehicle crash.