Mouse over the pins in the map for information about what took place at that location. The same information, and sometimes additional information, is available below. Please note, not all log items have a specific address that can be mapped. In those cases, the information is only presented below in text form.
Additionally, this is only a sample of the items in the police log. Patch prints all arrests and other items we deem most interesting to Patch readers.
- 251 Old Connecticut Path, Jan. 27, 2:22 a.m. - Suspicious person. Person was given a ride to Framingham town line.
- 48 Sherman Bridge Road; Jan. 27, 5:08 p.m. - Caller reported that a possible attempt to break into her home had been made within the past ocuple of days.
- 169 Rice Road; Jan. 28, 6:05 p.m. - Caller reported a vehicle off the road. The vehicle was located and towed.
- 31 White Road; Jan. 29, 6:34 p.m. - Residential breaking and entering reported.
- 41 Cochituate Road; Jan. 30, 12:12 p.m. - Caller wanted to speak with an officer after hearing gunshots. Hunters confirmed to be in the area.
- 99 Melody Lane; Jan. 30, 2:37 p.m. - Another report of gunshots. Confirmed hunters in the area.
- 6 Brewster Road; Jan. 31, 3:24 a.m. - Poles down and a tree tangled with wires is blocking the road.
- 136 Plain Road; Jan. 31, 4 a.m. - Tree down and blocking the road.
- 24 Concord Road; Jan. 31, 4:30 a.m. - Tree down and blocking the road.
- 125 Old Sudbury Road; Jan. 31, 5:01 a.m. - Tree down and blocking the road.
- 450 Boston Post Road; Jan. 31, 9:29 a.m. - Tree down and blocking part of Route 20.
- 9 Stanton St., Jan. 31, 11:51 p.m. - Arrest of Matthew Bradley, 21, of Highland Street in Brockton. Following a vehicle stop for speeding, "it was determined that the operator was operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor," according to a press release. He was arrested and charged with speeding, negligent operation of motor vehicle and OUI liquor.