Mouse over the pins in the map for information about what took place at that location. The same information, and sometimes additional information, is available below. Please note, not all log items have a specific address that can be mapped. In those cases, the information is only presented below in text form.
Additionally, this is only a sample of the items in the police log. Patch prints all arrests and other items we deem most interesting to Patch readers.
- Old Sudbury Road; Feb. 5, 7:59 a.m. – Report of a domestic situation. A caller reported an argument between her and her husband about their son.
- 205 Willowbrook Drive; Feb. 6, 10:52 a.m. – A caller reported a possible car break-in to an unlocked vehicle.
- 266 Cochituate Road; Feb. 7, 11:13 a.m. – An outside odor of natural gas was reported. The odor was detected but no positive readings were found. National Grid was notified.
- Lincoln Road; Feb. 7, 12:08 p.m. – A person reported receiveing threatening text messages.
- 9 Dunster Ave.; Feb. 7, 9:17 p.m. – Marco Teo, 31, of 147 Willow St. Apt. 1, Waltham, was arrested and charged with driving with a suspended license, defective equipment and not wearing a seatbelt, police said.
- 34 High Rock Road; Feb. 8, 7:03 a.m. – A possible explosion and outside fire was reported.
- 7 Maple St.; Feb. 8, 8:21 p.m. – John Wright, 49, of 7 Rockwood Road, Natick, was arrested and charged with OUI alcohol, driving to endanger, a red light violation, and driving with an open container. Police received a call about an erratic plow operator. The officier found the vehicle, and the operator failed to stop for a red light and almost backed into the officer. The driver was found to be intoxicated and had an open bottle of vodka, police said.
- Bent Avenue; Feb. 9, 9:56 a.m. – A caller reported a large branch hanging from a tree over the roadway due to the snow.
- 38 Hastings Way; Feb. 9, 1:42 p.m. – An odor of gas was reported. Police notified the gas company.
- 15 Pine Brook Road; Feb. 9, 4:06 p.m. – A caller requested to speak to an officer. He reported his parents took his keys to the car even though it is registered in his name.
- 32 Edgewood Road; Feb. 9, 6:46 p.m. – A caller reported an altercation with his neighbor over snow removal.
- 32 Edgewood Road; Feb. 10, 5:37 p.m. – A caller reported a snow removal dispute.
- 148 Commonwealth Ave.; Feb. 11, 1:07 p.m. – A verbal argument between two people was reported.
- Farmcrest Lane; Feb. 11, 7:11 p.m. – A caller requested to speak to police about someone who approached their child online.
- 1 Curling Lane; Feb. 11, 8:22 p.m. – Police assisted Natick Police with a report of a stolen iPhone tracked to Wayland.
- 34 Edgewood Road; Feb. 11, 8:28 p.m. – A caller requested to speak with police about a verbal argument with neighbors.