Mouse over the pins in the map for information about police or fire activity at that location. The same information, as well as items that cannot be mapped, is provided below.
- 80 Plain Road; Oct. 2, 11:55 a.m. - Caller reported kids shooting off fireworks at his neighbor's house.
- 44 Main St.; Oct. 4, 1:32 a.m. - Arrest of Christopher Sbordone, 25, of North Main Street in Natick. Following a traffic stop, Officer Chris Hanlon arrested Sbordone on a straight warrant for a motor vehicle violation out of Natick Court. Sbordone was released on bail.
- Boston Post Road; Oct. 4, 10:35 p.m. - Wayland police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident reported by Sudbury police. Upon investigation, police arrested one of the drivers, Lee Chase, 43, of Grassland Street in Lexington on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, driving on a revoked registration, driving an uninsured motor vehicle and following too closely.
- Cottage Road; Oct. 5, 3:48 p.m. - Caller reported seeing a woman operating a leaf blower with an extension cord running across the street.
- 36 River Road; Oct. 6, 10:04 a.m. - Caller reported someone stabbed his tire with a knife.