Mouse over the pins in the map for information about police or fire activity at that location. The same information, as well as items that cannot be mapped, is provided below.
- Pemberton Road; Oct. 16, 1:37 p.m. - Caller reported a solicitor conducting political surveys without a permit.
- 49 Decatur Lane; Oct. 17, 5:15 p.m. - Caller reported a fox standing on the side of the road. The fox was located at 21 Decatur Lane, but ran away.
- 268 Boston Post Road; Oct. 18, 8:22 a.m. - Arrest of Jonathan Splaine, 37, of Clarendon Avenue in Cambridge. Following a traffic stop, Splaine was arrested and charged with operating after a suspension.
- 400 Boston Post Road; Oct. 19, 6:03 p.m. - A security guard flagged down an officer and reported that he saw a man take off running from the Stop & Shop site.
- 14 Caulfield Road; Oct. 22, 8:02 a.m. - Caller reported a 20-something man in a blue hoodie shining a flashlight in through her back door window. Officer Bowles reported that the person was a Water Department employee.
- 322 Commonwealth Road; Oct. 22, 4:30 p.m. - Arrest of Clover Lopez, 30, of Moody Street in Waltham. Following a motor vehicle stop, Lopez was arrested and charged with driving without a license and a stopping violation.