Mouse over the pins in the map for information about police or fire activity at that location. The same information, as well as items that cannot be mapped, is provided below.
- West Plain Street; Sept. 4, 10:05 am. - A caller reported seeing a vehicle traveling on the wrong side of the road. Wayland police were able to stop the vehicle on Old Connecticut Path in Framingham, where Framingham PD arrived to assist. Wayland police transported the driver back to her Wayland residence.
- 202 West Plain Street, Sept. 4, 6:12 p.m. - Caller reported mail was stolen from her mailbox.
- 102 Sears Road; Sept. 5, 6:44 p.m. - Caller reported receiving a suspicious note on his back porch.
- 10 Greenway; Sept. 6, 6:05 p.m. - Caller reported that a necklace had been stolen from her apartment.
- 29 Training Field Road; Sept. 8, 12:42 p.m. - A historic site sign was found.
- 352 Old Connecticut Path; Sept. 6, 8:49 p.m. - Caller reported that someone was trying to break in. He told police someone was banging on his front door, but police found nothing amiss.
- 264 Old Connecticut Path; Sept. 6, 7:02 p.m. - Report of an item stolen from the high school.
- 103 Cochituate Road; Sept. 10, 9:04 p.m. - Caller reported seeing a car parked beside a dumpster and four males run onto the golf course. Police responded to find a group of stargazers.