- 12:25 a.m. - Arrest of Carlos Santos, 59, of 85 Litchfield St. in Brighton. According to a police press release, Officer Tyler Castagno was conducting patrols as part of the department's "Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Campaign" and noticed a vehicle speeding on Commonwealth Road. Castagno conducted a motor vehicle stop and subsequently arrested Santos, charging him with operating under the influence (liquor) and speeding.
- 6:30 p.m. - Lightning strike reported from earlier in the day.
- 11:32 a.m. - Missing 10-year-old girl reported in the area of Mel's Commonwealth Cafe. She was located safely.
- 12:07 p.m. - Found camera.
- 11:43 a.m. - Mailbox damage reported on Ellen Mary Lane.
- 12:09 p.m. - Arrest of Caitlin Magadieu, 24, of 57 Marlton Drive in Marlborough. According to a press release, police responded to a minor motor vehicle crash and subsequently arrested Magadieu, charging her with operating under the influence (liquor), operating without a license, following too closely, and a warrant from Attleboro District Court for failing to provide a DNA sample.
- 7:15 a.m. - Arrest of Colby Parker, 20, of 1 Schwanda Road in Staffordville, Conn. on charges of possession of a Class A drug, possession of a Class B drug, resisting arrest and a marked lanes violation. For more on this situation, see "Connecticut Man Resists Arrest in Gas Station Parking Lot."