Mouse over the pins in the map for information about what took place at that location. The same information, and sometimes additional information, is available below. Please note, not all log items have a specific address that can be mapped. In those cases, the information is only presented below in text form.
Additionally, this is only a sample of the items in the police log. Patch prints all arrests and other items we deem most interesting to Patch readers.
- 44 Main St.; Feb. 14, 1:27 p.m. – Jewelry was reported found.
- Country Corners Road; Feb. 14, 4:48 p.m. – A caller reported a possible computer scam.
- 16 Astra; Feb. 14, 5:28 p.m. – A dishwasher fire was reported. The fire was out before officials arrived.
- 131 Main St.; Feb. 15, 7:03 a.m. – Erratic driving was reported.
- 317 Boston Post Road; Feb. 15, 7:16 a.m. – A tow truck was reported stuck in a snow bank near the Pelham Island Road entrance to Whole Foods.
- 247 Cochituate Road, Feb. 15, 10:48 a.m. – Annoying phone calls were reported.
- 21 Rolling Lane; Feb. 15, 11:56 a.m. – A sliding glass door was reported smashed.
- 6 Eden Road; Feb. 15, 12:30 p.m. – Annoying phone calls were reported.
- 88 Draper Road; Feb. 15, 3 p.m. – A dog bite was reported.
- 43 Edgewood Road; Feb. 16, 2:44 p.m. – A caller reported a possibly rabid skunk.
- 9 Pemberton Road; Feb. 17, 3:13 p.m. – A wire was reported down in the roadway. The cable company was notified.
- 9 Alpine Road; Feb. 17, 4:06 p.m. – A tree was reported in the road.