Mouse over the pins in the map for information about what took place at that location. The same information, and sometimes additional information, is available below. Please note, not all log items have a specific address that can be mapped. In those cases, the information is only presented below in text form.
- Commonwealth Road; Nov. 27, 1:05 p.m. - Arrest of Jean Hayes, 49, of Gregory Road in Framingham. Police responded to a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of East Plain Street and Commonwealth Road and found airbags deployed in both vehicles. An investigation led to Hayes' arrest on charges of operating under the influence of liquor. One individual was transported to the hospital from the scene. Hayes was booked and released on a promise to appear in court.
- 49 Loker Street; Nov. 28, 10:39 a.m. - Larceny under $250.
- 81 School Street; Nov. 28, 10:30 p.m. - Arrest of David Shock, 41, of Cranberry Lane in Holliston. Wayland officers arrested Shock at the request of Natick police for violation of a restraining order.
- 71 Main Street; Nov. 29, 8:47 a.m. - Caller reported his wife was being harassed by a person from a store across the street. Officers found it to be a misunderstanding brought on by a language barrier.
- 106 Main Street; Nov. 29, 1:42 p.m. - Arrest of William Cormier Jr., 43, of Fitchburg Street in Marlborough following a traffic stop. Cormier was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the state of Maine.
- 1 Melville Place; Nov. 29, 11:19 p.m. - Arrest of David Wilkinson, 40, of 1 Melville Place, Wayland, on charges of domestic assault and battery.
- 218 Concord Road; Nov. 30. 1:06 p.m. - Arrest of Susan MacDougall, 53, of Boston Post Road in Weston. Officers responded to a two-vehicle crash with no injuries and, after an investigation, placed MacDougall under arrest for operating under the influence of liquor, having an open container and operating to endanger. MacDougall was booked and released after promising to appear on Dec. 3 at Framingham District Court.
- 36 Moore Road; Dec. 4, 12:03 p.m. - Many gunshots reported. Log reports it was likely hunters, but there was a concern it was too close to residences.
- 15 East Plain Street; Dec. 5, 1:18 p.m. - Caller reported that a Keurig coffeemaker had possibly been stolen.