Mouse over the pins in the map for information about what took place at that location. The same information, and sometimes additional information, is available below. Please note, not all log items have a specific address that can be mapped. In those cases, the information is only presented below in text form.
- 258 Commonwealth Road; Jan. 2, 8:25 p.m. - Summons issued for a minor in possession.
- 175 Old Connecticut Path; Jan. 4, 6:30 a.m. - Motor vehicle accident with injuries. For more on this, see "Unlicensed Driver Causes Minor Injuries in Morning Crash at Five Paths."
- 49 Decatur Lane; Jan. 5, 7:07 a.m. - Arrest of Daniel Gilmore, 50, of 49 Decatur Lane in Wayland. According to press release, police arrested Gilmore and charged him with assault and battery after responding to a call about a dispute between a husband and wife at this address.
- 44 Country Corners Road; Jan. 5, 12 p.m. - Caller reported an injured deer, unable to move, in their front yard.
- 19 Joyce Road; Jan. 6, 2:03 p.m. - Caller requested to speak with an officer about their home being egged.