1. Health Clinic. Parmenter will offer its today from 8 a.m.-9:30 a.m. No appointment is necessary to receive free blood pressure and blood glucose screenings.
2. Special Town Meeting Update. The text of seven articles proposed for Wayland's Oct. 3 Special Town Meeting is now available. The Board of Selectmen will hold a warrant hearing on Sept. 27.
3. Flu Clinics. Seniors, you have two more opportunities to receive a free flu vaccination: Sept. 20 and Sept. 25. . Free clinics for the rest of the community begin Sept. 29. Details of those clinics here.
4. Solar Tour. You may have read about the recent solar tour of a Sudbury home. This weekend, the tour is coming to Wayland. If you've ever wondered about how solar power really works in a home, Solarize Mass will be conducting a tour of 33 York Road in Wayland on Saturdat at 1 p.m.
5. Oh, What a Beautiful Day. Have you spotted the vaguely orange tinge to some of the maple trees in town? It's hard to miss the recent fall-ness in the air, especially at night. But enjoy the summery temps today -- highs in the low 80s -- and look for cooler temps this weekend.