1. Water Treatment Plant Building. The Board of Public Works will meet tonight at the Water Treatment Plant (101 Old Sudbury Road). Check out the agenda.
2. Farmers' Market. The Wayland Summer Farmers' Market will set up at Russell's Garden Center today from noon to 5 p.m.
3. Go Warriors. The Wayland girls' varsity field hockey team takes on Newton South today at 4 p.m. in an away match.
4. Did You See This? The deadline to take advantage of Wayland's Solarize Mass grant is Sept. 30. There are contracts and measurements and more that must be in place by then, so if you're considering solar, jump on-board soon. .
5. Prescription Drop-Off. Have you cleaned out the medicine cabinet lately? Expired and unneeded medications don't belong in the trash or down the toilet. There is a permanent disposal bin in the lobby of the Wayland Public Safety Building. Drop off medicines anytime.