1. Wayland Nursing and Rehabilitation Center will host a talk today titled, "Help is Here." Area aging professionals will offer tips on everything from choosing a nursing home to community resources.
2. The Sudbury-Wayland-Lincoln Domestic Violence Roundtable will welcome Casey Corcoran, program director with the Children and Youth Programs at Futures Without Violence. Corcoran will present a ."
3. An aide from the office of Sen. Richard Ross will be at the Council on Aging (at the Wayland Town Building) today from 2:15 p.m.-3 p.m. for monthly office hours. No appointments are necessary.
4. The L tonight for a talk titled, "Lt. Col. Martin W. Joyce, Liberator of Dachau." The talk will feature a discussion of letters and personal records of Joyce's that Delaney uncovered in an old briefcase.
5. The Zoning Board of Appeals meets tonight at 8:20.