1. The takes place this afternoon at Wayland Free Public Library. Everyone is welcome and the workshop begins at 2 p.m. in the Raytheon Room.
2. Parmenter Health Services will hold its for seniors today. Stop by for glucose and blood pressure screenings.
3. A seminar on college recruiting for student athletes will happen tonight at Wayland High School. Parents and students are invited to attend.
4. The and the meet this evening at the Town Building.
5. If you believe the weatherman, today is your best bet for a warm, sunny day this week. In fact, we might be digging our cars out again on Friday. So get out and enjoy the sunshine today and keep telling yourself the warmer days will come to stay ... eventually.