1. Skiing Exercise Class. It's going to snow ... perhaps sooner rather than later. If you're looking to get into skiing shape, head to this free exercise class at One2One Bodyscapes.
2. Health Clinic. Parmenter Community Health Center will offer free blood pressure and blood glucose screenings today.
3. Noontime Book Group. The group will today discuss "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy. Next month's book is Honore de Balzac's "Pere Goriot."
4. Facebook Friends. We really do want to be friends. If you aren't following Wayland Patch on Facebook, you could be missing out. Follow us today!
5. USPS deadline. If you're planning to use Parcel Post to ship Christmas packages, today is the deadline to get those packages in the mail if you want them to arrive by Christmas.