1. Live blogging. With two big political events tonight -- Special Town Meeting and the first presidential debate -- Patch is launching two live blogs. Join us at 7:15 p.m. for the Special Town Meeting blog. Then, at 8:30 p.m. we'll add a second live blog/discussion of the presidential debate.
2. Other meetings. A couple of boards, the Board of Selectmen and the Board of Health, have posted meetings prior to the 7:30 p.m. Special Town Meeting. If you want to attend those meetings, you'll want to head to the Field House at 7 p.m.
3. Another marker that summer is over. The Wayland Summer Farmers' Market will take place this afternoon for the final time this year. After today, you'll have to wait until the winter market begins on Jan. 5 to get your Wayland farmers' market fix.
4. Facebook update. We have several new friends on the Wayland Patch page on Facebook, but we aren't anywhere near that 1,000 friend goal. Won't you help us get there?
5. Dreary weather continues. Don't put the wellies and umbrellas away just yet. Another drizzly, cloudy day is expected by the National Weather Service. Ick.