1. Making Transition Work. Terri McLaughlin, coordinator of transition projects at The Federation for Children with Special Needs, will be at the Wayland Public Library tonight to discuss how families and schools can work together to "create a framework assisting students to be effective self advocates, exploring work & post-secondary options make their dreams a reality."
2. "Friends of Broadway" Auditions. The auditions for this Sudbury-based singing ground will take place Feb. 6 and Feb. 8 by appointment only. Check out additional information and sign up for an appointment if interested.
3. Did You See This? The Wayland Health Department has a limited supply of flu mist vaccine available now. Contact the department if you're interested in receiving the vaccination.
4. If You Ride the Commuter Train from Weston ... You may be interested in a Weston Public Transportation Committee public forum tonight at Weston Town Hall. The agenda calls for the group to discuss the results of a recent transportation survey as well as address possible new and adjusted forms of mass transit from the town.
5. Other Meetings. The Board of Selectmen are not scheduled to meet tonight, but the Board of Health, Audit Committee and Electronic Voting Implementation Subcommittee are scheduled to covene. See the Town of Wayland website calendar for more details.