1. Driving with Disabilities. Do you have questions about whether your teen or adult child with a disability can safely drive? Donna VanHelene, an occupational therapist at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Braintree, will be at the Wayland Public Library tonight to help answer those questions.
2. Meeting Monday. The Board of Selectmen will NOT meet tonight (as it typically does), but several other groups, including the Council on Aging Board (at 8 a.m.), the Finance Committee (7 p.m.), and the Historical Commission (at 7:30 p.m.), among a few others, will gather today.
3. Contest Winner. Did you check out the winner of our Facebook Cover Photo Contest. It's really moooooving :)
4. Did You See This? Selectmen last week set the dates for the 2013 Annual Election and Annual Town Meeting. Check out the dates and a few other updates from the meeting.
5. It's Cyber Monday. Which apparently means there are great deals right at your fingertips. Are you shopping today? Share the deals you scored.