1. New DPW facility. You've been hearing about a new Departmetn of Public Work garage for some time. Now is your opportunity to learn the latest and offer your input.
2. School Committee fall forum. The School Committee fall forum will occur in a Q&A format from 7 p.m.-8 p.m. at the Town Building. The committee will hold a regular meeting following the forum.
3. Extended Tuesday hours. Because of the holiday on Monday, Town Building offices will be open tonight for their typical extended Monday hours. Business at the Town Building can be conducted until 7 p.m.
4. Facebook reminder. You can keep up with your Wayland news while checking out your regular Facebook news feed. Just "like" the Wayland Patch page on Facebook and start interacting with us there.
5. Fire Prevention Day. We knew that this was Fire Prevention Week, but apparently today is Fire Prevention Day. Here are some tips we compiled from the Wayland Fire Department during Fire Prevention Week 2011.