1. Tiny Tots Class. These classes at Temple Shir Tikva are open to the community. The event includes stories, crafts, songs and movement with a Jewish theme and geared toward children ages birth to 3 years.
2. Biggest Loser Challenge. One2One Bodyscapes is inviting people to take part in a 10-week Biggest Loser Challenge. Check out the details and get started.
3. Warrant Article Hearing. The Board of Selectmen and Finance Committee are scheduled to meet tonight for the Finance Committee's Warrant Article hearing at 7:15 p.m.
4. Newsletters. If you aren't getting the Wayland Patch newsletter in your inbox each morning, you're missing out on a simple way to see the latest headlines. Sign up today for daily, weekly or breaking newsletters (or all three!)
5. It's Way to Cold to Celebrate Properly ... but take a minute today anyway to acknowledge the humble Frisbee on its 56th birthday. The seeds for the Frisbee were planted 75 years earlier with a Bridgeport, Conn., pie company. But we'll let History.com explain the details.