1. Animal Tracking for Families. The Sudbury Valley Trustees is offering a program to help families learn about animal tracks and what they can tell you about that animal and its activities. There will be outdoor and indoor portions of the program.
2. Photography for Mourners. Hospice of the North Shore & Greater Boston is offering a class designed to help participants use therapeutic photography "to assist in life and loss review." The class is open to the public and free of charge.
3. Maple Sugaring at the Library. OK, not really at the library. Megan Rynne from Land's Sake Farm in Weston will present a program for children ages 5 and up about maple sugaring.
4. Morning Meeting. The Library Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet this morning at 8:30 in the Raytheon Room at the library. Click the board name for an agenda.
5. Hug Fido (or Fifi) Today. Today is Love Your Pet Day, according to HolidayInsights.com. That means we'd really like to see your favorite images of the pet(s) in your life ... what better way to show your love than by showing them off.