Each week, we will offer you a linked-up list of five events, people or businesses that fall into one theme. This week's theme: Valentine's Day restaurants, several in Wayland and a couple more that aren't far away.
- , Wayland. It's upscale without being downtown. For Valentine's Day, this steakhouse invites dinner guests to dress up and enjoy a delicious meal paired with a glass of wine from its extensive wine list. Guests can choose from special Valentine's Day dinner selections or order from the diverse and popular regular menu.
- , Wayland. Authentically decorated with the cozy feel of a Mexican fiesta. A special Sweetheart's Menu will be served along with speciality margaritas. There will be a gift certificate lottery from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- , Wayland. With a Valentine's Day menu complete with special wine selections and a five-layer chocolate cake for two, why wouldn't you fall in love at Primebar? The Valentine's Day flyer is available here.
- , Sudbury. Always cozy, and with an old-fashioned romantic decor, you'll be nestled among curtains, flowers and candles. Bullfinch's offers its weekly live jazz Sunday morning and Valentine's Day menu on Monday.
- Maxwell’s 148, Natick. Upscale Italian-Asian Cuisine. Valentine's menu includes a 4- to 5-pound stuffed baked lobster for two (must reserve by Feb 11).