Invite a friend
Preschool & Kindergarten Prep Showcase
How do Bright Horizons' programs and teachers inspire children to become enthusiastic learner? Join us on Wednesday, February 6th at 5:30 p.m.
5:30-6:00 p.m. Parent panel
6:00-6:15 p.m. Family Dinner
6:15-7:00 p.m. Classroom Exploration and Inspiration Stations.
YOU SHOUD ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
* A toddler parent who would like to learn more about our Preschool program
* A Preschool parent looking to learn more about our Kindergarten Prep progra
* New to Bright Horizons and interested in our Preschool or Kindergarten programs.
* Looking to meet the teachers in our programs.
* Interested in talking to alumni parents about their preschool experience and the move to elementary school.
* Looking for an understanding of what your child is learning and how to continue the learning at home.
* Wanting a chance to see your child in action and explore activities right beside them.
|Where||Bright Horizons Early Education and Preschool 321 Commonwealth Rd, Wayland, MA 01778|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:30 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Kids|
More About Bright Horizons Early Education and Preschool
Bright Horizons Early Education and Preschool at Wayland is a provider of early education and preschool for children. Our programs empower children from infancy on to become confident, successful learners and secure, caring people. Located in the Wayland Woods office building, this facility features "The World at Their Fingertips" curriculum and a comprehensive enrichment program that includes Art Studio, Movement Zone with rock climbing wall, Yoga, Spanish Language and Theater. Bright Horizons at Wayland offers flexible scheduling including back-up, part-time and full-time programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers.