Police Log: Suspicious Package, Dog Bite, and Crab Apple Throwing
(Sept, 25-Oct. 1, 2012) The following information was supplied by the Wayland Joint Communications Center. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Mouse over the pins in the map for information about police or fire activity at that location. The same information, as well as items that cannot be mapped, is provided below.
- 103 Cochituate Road; Sept. 25, 9:04 a.m. - Larceny over $250 reported.
- 10 Green Way; Sept. 25, 12:10 p.m. - Arrest of Jennifer Montenegro, of Waltham, on a warrant.
- 264 Old Connecticut Path; Sept. 25, 3:35 p.m. - Caller reported a suspicious package had been dropped off at the nurse's office at Wayland High School. An investigation revealed the package to be a class project dropped off at the wrong location.
- 16 Green Way; Sept. 27, 6 p.m. - Caller reported son was bitten by a dog the day before.
- 443 Old Connecticut Path; Sept 28, 5:16 p.m. - Officer Tyler Castagno reported being run off the road and into a tree while responding to a call. Castagno was transported to the hospital for evaluation. Check out the full article for more information.
- 2 River Road; Sept. 30, 12:20 a.m. - Arrest of Angellin Figueroa, 27, of Irving Street in Framingham. Figueroa was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of alcohol and failing to dim his high beams for passing cars.
- 484 Boston Post Road; Oct. 1, 4:10 p.m. - Arrest of Keith Brandano. Check out, "Wayland Police Arrest Wilmington Man on Drug Charges," for more information.
- Highgate Road; Oct. 1, 5:45 p.m. - Caller reported that two high school-aged boys were throwing crab apples at cars passing on Old Connecticut Path. The caller approached the boys, but they ran off.