Police Log: Possible Gunshots, BB Gun Injury to Cat, and Harassing Phone Calls
(Police log Nov. 20-26, 2012) The following information was supplied by the Wayland Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned in does not indicate a conviction.
Mouse over the pins in the map for information about what took place at that location. The same information, and sometimes additional information, is available below. Please note, not all log items have a specific address that can be mapped. In those cases, the information is only presented below in text form.
- Lake Shore Drive; Nov. 20, 6:10 a.m. - Caller reported hearing gunshots in the area of Dudley Pond. Officer reported that it could have been duck hunters.
- 37 Draper Road; Nov. 20, 10:26 a.m. - Report of a sick fox. Responding officer found the fox to be old, not sick.
- 31 Main St., Nov. 20, 1:41 p.m. - Caller reported that a green truck towing a trailer struck a telephone pole and left the scene.
- 28 Joyce Road; Nov. 21, 10:40 a.m. - Dead fox in a driveway.
- 38 Cochituate Road; Nov. 21, 12:43 p.m. - Person came into the station to report receiving numerous phone calls telling him he had won $10 million and a Mercedes.
- 61 Old Sudbury Road; Nov. 21, 1:06 p.m. - Caller reported someone shot his cat with a BB gun, injuring the animal.