Police Log: Passed Out Driver, Car Into a Building and Multiple Arrests
(Police log Nov. 6-12, 2012) The following information was supplied by the Wayland Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned in does not indicate a conviction.
- 228 Glezen Lane; Nov. 6, 8:48 a.m. - Possible vandalism or breaking and entering reported at Wayland Swim and Tennis Club.
- 38 Cochituate Road; Nov. 6, 1:50 p.m. - Arrest of John R. Abbott.
- 242 Commonwealth Road; Nov. 7, 8:48 a.m. - Arrest of Josiane Rizzia Silva, 27, of 135 Winthrop St., in Framingham. Charges include operating without a license and failure to inspect.
- 524 Boston Post Road; Nov. 8, 6:41 a.m. - Report that a motor vehicle had crashed into the building. No injuries were reported and State Road Auto Body was contacted to remove the vehicle.
- 148 Plain Road; Nov. 9, 11:03 p.m. - A juvenile male was placed under arrest for domestic assault and battery.
- 484 Boston Post Road; Nov. 11, 2:54 a.m. - Arrest of Diane Leavitt, 51, of 9 Avalon Drive in Marlborough. Following a motor vehicle stop, Leavitt was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of alcohol, operating to endanger and a marked lanes violation.
- 38 Cochituate Road; Nov. 11, 8:12 p.m. - A person came to the police station to report that his wallet had been stolen from his vehicle, which was parked at Dunkin Donuts.
- 240 West Plain Street; Nov. 12, 1:52 a.m. - Arrest of Lisa Joy Smith, 44, of 26 Danforth Street in Framingham. Officer Mark Hebert noticed a vehicle on West Plain Street in which the driver appeared to be passed out at the wheel. Following an investigation, Smith was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of drugs, possession of Class B drugs (cocaine), unlicensed operation and attaching wrong motor vehicle plates.
- 14 Brook Trail Road; Nov. 12, 2:03 a.m. - Arrest of Francesco Quido Sciacca, 68, of 31 Willow Road in Wellesley. Police responded to a report of a fight in progress. Following an investigation, Sciacca was arrested and charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
- 1 Worcester Road, Framingham; Nov. 12, 8:59 a.m. - Arrest of David P. Shock, 41, of 9 Cranberry Lane in Holliston. Charges include violation of a restraining order and larceny of a motor vehicle.