Police Log: Happy Hollow Shed Break-In; Netted Owl
(Police log Dec. 19-25, 2012) The following information was supplied by the Wayland Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
Mouse over the pins in the map for information about what took place at that location. The same information, and sometimes additional information, is available below. Please note, not all log items have a specific address that can be mapped. In those cases, the information is only presented below in text form.
- 235 Pelham Island Road; Dec. 19, 10:55 a.m. – Recovered property: a fishing pole found at Heard Pond was brought in by Sudbury police.
- 28 Boston Post Road; Dec. 20, 6:10 a.m. – Report of an erratic driver heading east on Rte. 20.
- Old Sudbury Road; Dec. 20, 1:44 p.m. – A caller reported his wife pushed him, keyed his car and then left.
- Cochituate Road; Dec. 20, 5:43 p.m. – A woman requested to speak to police about a situation involving her ex-husband and children.
- 63 Pequot Road; Dec. 21, 8:27 a.m. – The Happy Hollow School principal reported a break-in overnight of a shed on the school property.
- 31 Main St.; Dec. 22, 12:44 a.m. – The traffic signal facing west on Rte. 30 was reported struck and moved.
- 56 Draper Road; Dec. 22, 9:13 p.m. – A caller reported someone scratching at the window of their residence.
- 41 Cochituate Road; Dec. 24, 12:37 p.m. – An owl was stuck in a soccer net at the field. The injured birds of prey group was contacted and responded. The soccer net was cut to free the owl.
- Woodridge Road; Dec. 24, 12:49 p.m. – A verbal dispute was reported.