Police Log: Attempted Car Break-in, Copper Wire Stolen
(Aug. 28-Sept. 3, 2012) The following information was supplied by the Wayland Joint Communications Center. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Mouse over the pins in the map for information about police or fire activity at that location. The same information, as well as items that cannot be mapped, is provided below.
- 137 Boston Post Road; Aug. 28, 8:21 a.m. – Copper wire and plumbing fittings from a construction site were reported stolen.
- 400 Boston Post Road; Aug. 28, 1:28 p.m. – Police arrested Nicholas W. Aho, 27, of 32 Prospect St. Apt. 4, Leominster, and charged him with driving with a revoked license. Aho was stopped by police after failing to stay within marked lanes at a construction site.
- 33 Old Connecticut Path; Aug. 29, 5:08 p.m. – A caller reported coming home discover a possible break-in. Police investigated and found no evidence of a break-in.
- 239 Concord Road; Aug. 29, 7:24 p.m. – A caller reported a suspicious person on his property. Police reported it was an ex-boyfriend of a resident. The man left prior to police arrival.
- 4 Maguire Road; Aug. 31, 11:19 p.m. – A caller reported an attempted break-in to a car. Police checked the area and were unable to find anyone. Police in area towns were notified that a dark blue BMW with a loud exhaust may have been involved.
- 116 Main St.; Sept. 2, 8:20 p.m. – Following a traffic stop, police arrested Robert K. Macmath, 33, of 206 Southwick Road, Southborough, and charged him with driving with a suspended license.