Police Log: Residential B&Es, A Fist Fight and Ugly Signs
(Sept. 18-24, 2012) The following information was supplied by the Wayland Joint Communications Center. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Mouse over the pins in the map for information about police or fire activity at that location. The same information, as well as items that cannot be mapped, is provided below.
- 123 Commonwealth; Sept. 19, 3:01 p.m. - Residential breaking and entering reported. Homeowner came home to find a window open.
- 54 Rich Valley Road; Sept. 19, 8:42 p.m. - Residential breaking and entering reported. Homeowner arrived home to find a window had been forced open.
- 244 Boston Post Road; Sept. 20, 12:28 a.m. - Arrest of Alexandra Connor, 29, of Farm Road in Marlborough. Following a traffic stop, Connor was arrested and charged with a marked lanes violation and operating under the influence of liquor (2nd offense). Connor was released on bail.
- 27 Davelin Road; Sept. 20., 8:23 a.m. - Police responded to a call regarding a fist fight involving a father and son. A juvenile male was arrested on charges of domestic assault and battery and assault with a dangerous weapon.
- Rice Road; Sept. 20, 3:18 p.m. - A caller reported that someone was taking down signs he had posted on Rice Road. The person accused of removing the signs told police he "thought the signs were ugly and wanted them taken down."